Compomotive Ml 7X15 Wheels And Falken Tyres

399Road

Hello,

For sale are my set of Four, Compomotive ML Manta wheels. I bought these brand new and they've been on my Manta for a couple of years now. They're still perfectly straight and have never been kerbed. The wheels powder coating is still good and cleans up like new. These wheels really suit the Manta and also fit straight onto Manta A's. These wheels cost me just over £500 plus the tyres a couple of years ago.They are genuine Compomotive Ml 1570 motorsport spec wheels, suitable for rallying and are very very strong, unlike flimsy Minilite copies from somewhere like MWS. These wheels are designed to stand up to rallying and being driven on with flat tyres etc so I think anyone would have a right job of bending them by hitting potholes. The tyres are a matching set of Falkens and are 195 50 15's and have a clever rim protection sidewall that sticks out further than your wheel rim. This rim protector makes the tyre's sidewalls look like a lower profile than they actually are and gives the tyres a bit of a Euro stretch look. The tyres are still legal and have around 2mm of tread left on them so they'll last another couple of thousand miles before needing replacing. One of the rims has a tiny nick in the powder coat where I dropped a spanner onto it, but this is the only thing wrong with them and no water has got under the powder coat. The reason for sale is that I wanted a set of White Rims for my Manta, now it's Polar White, and have ordered a new set of five rims Today from Compomotive. I'm wanting £300 for these wheels and tyres and they will have to be collected from Chesterfield, in Derbyshire. I thought I'd offer them first on here, with them being for a Manta ( 4x100, ET20 and 57.1mm centrebore ), before they end up on Ebay and on somebodies VW Golf.

Thanks for looking.......... Luke.

Edited by 399Road

The 2 pics below have the actual wheels on:

Here is how they looked on my Ascona (with no spacers and dont rub anywhere even with it this low)......

100_0974.jpg

Here is how they looked on my Manta (again fitted with no spacers).......

100_1073.jpg

Edited by 399Road

The 2 pics below have the actual wheels on:

Here is how they looked on my Ascona (with no spacers and dont rub anywhere even with it this low)......

100_0974.jpg

Here is how they looked on my Manta (again fitted with no spacers).......

100_1073.jpg

Nice Pair!! :blink:B)

Very Jealous :(

Edited by Retro Power

Just wondering if the wheels have Group4 centres ? as I'm looking for a set of wheels I can fit some knobblys to my Chevette for the snow season.

Sorry, No.... They have steel inserts for normal 60 degree tapered studs or nuts. .Luke.

would you post these?

I'd rather they were picked up. By the time I've wrapped them up properly, I'd struggle to transport them as my car has fixed bucket seats and they won't all fit in the boot wrapped together as one parcel. Is there a courier that concentrates on moving wheels around the country? I'm sure I've seen them advertise this service on Ebay before..... Luke.

Nice Pair!! :blink:B)

Very Jealous :(

Thankyou Nat and Callum.... Means a lot after seeing what your standards are like! Hopefully I'll have my Manta finished for Billing next year...... Luke.

I'm so tempted by these, but I really wanted 13's..... argh! Hate choices.

Leon, have another look at the Ascona picture and then tell me you still want 13's..... These wheels are only an hours drive away up the M1. My house is 5 minutes drive from Junction 29. Come up in the Manta and you're welcome to try them on to see if you think they suit your car....... Luke.