Staffs And Dales Meet 01/11/2011

Sutty2006

Hi Everybody!

Ive recently taken on the roll as area Rep for Staffordshire and Dales. This area currently covers ST, SK, S and DE post codes.

I am organising a monthly meet for those in these areas who wish to join for a chat and a few beverages!

Location of meet

The Knockerdown Inn

Nr Carsington Water

DE6 1NQ

Me and Fiona Middleton scoured a mid point of the staffs and dales area to find the best central location. This pub is located on the main road near the entrance to Carsington Water, which is a nice place if you've not seen it before!

We will be meeting up on the First Tuesday of the month at 19:30 starting in October. If anyone needs any more details or has a question give me a buzz on 07738910361 (if no answer leave me a message) or email me on Sutton1988@aol.com

smile.gif

Next meet 6th December 2011. Hope to see you there!

Edited by Sutty2006

Good luck in your position, I hope it is a success.

I won't be joining you as I live in Bristol! But I have to say that I look forward to our monthly meets down here and a chance to chin wag and catch up with the gang.

I'd reccommend anyone to pop along to yours and share your hobby.

I'll be there in the Ascona. The Ashbourne road to the Knockerdown pub from Matlock is amazing. It's mostly short straights and tight tricky bends, so all third gear stuff, but there's also a few long sections too where you can really open it up. Just watch out for Tractors and speed traps.... This road is also popular with bikers / power rangers so look out for these too ! See you in October... Luke.

this is'nt that far from me so it would be rude not to go

Me too, I will be there!

Lovely pub with attached campsite, I feel some manta weekenders coming on :lol:

Fiona x x x

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone wanting a quick nosey at the event beforehand, follow this link.....

http://www.peakdistrictonline.co.uk/peak-district-pubs-knockerdown-inn-carsington-water-derbyshire-i262.html

Fiona x x x

• 2 weeks later...

Last night's new Staffs and Dales meet went really well,

Everyone was really friendly and after five minutes talking, it seems like you've known them for years! The Knockerdown Pub was a good location too and had a decent size carpark, so there's no danger of coming back to your car and finding that someones parked 6 Inches away from your Manta and opened their door into your pride and joy. The Mantas in the Carpark even attracted the attention of a 6 foot tall Ostrich in the field behind us! See you all next month.... Luke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right! Who is on for the December Meet?

I know Sutty can't make it, but I will be there in his place on the 6th December. I can't wait to see you Guys again, as couldn't make it last month and missed out on all their lovely food too!

Hope you Guys can make it?

Fiona :thumbup