Mk1 Cavalier Saloon Fast Road Shell

entwistlecymru

I need to move on the remains of a 16v cavalier i bought a while back. The car is well known on here ( 1981 orange 4 door) but after popping the engine I've got no time to get it going again. The sale is for the complete shell with AVOs, lowering springs, 16v front brakes, braided lines, all the bits you need to make a mk1 handle and stop properly! The engine and box is long gone so its ready for your engine. I MOTd it 3 months ago, the shell is very good but the roof has started to suffer under the vinyl. I'd like it gone quickly so no sensible offer will be refused!

Call me on 07841 04301

• 1 month later...

Is it complete apart from the engine and box?

Is the interior still standard and all there?

Any mods that cant be reversed easily?

:thumbup

Mick, its has the original interior which is 95% apart from the drivers seat which has some stitching split. You would need a seat base from a sportshatch in beige to match it up (but it doesn't massivley detract.

5 seepd tunnel convo (but you'd keep it 5 speed now) and all console is in.

The rest is all reversable, roof is the biggest issue, BUT it is a genuine 2000 GLS- when did you last see one?!

Has a lot of trick bits on ot too! (ATS Clasics are on me Ascona now) was wearing Ronals last time I saw it.

Import280310079.jpg

Import280310082.jpg

IMG_1017-1.jpg

Sorry for the delay in posting pics. My new iPhone isn't playing ball <_< I'll work out another way of posting them up! The only difference from the pics Stradacab posted is that I've taken the vinyl roof off to see the extent of rot - it ain't too bad but will need some work, certainly not as bad as a GT/E with a sunroof! And the wheels - 14" GT/E ronals fitted and it'll come with some tasty 70s rims - KN something-or-others.

Literally all it needs is an engine and box (Spiney Norman has a complete setup for sale) and tax. It's MOTd til next May.

Come on Mick - have another one off me :thumbup

Sorry for the delay in posting pics. My new iPhone isn't playing ball dry.gif I'll work out another way of posting them up! The only difference from the pics Stradacab posted is that I've taken the vinyl roof off to see the extent of rot - it ain't too bad but will need some work, certainly not as bad as a GT/E with a sunroof! And the wheels - 14" GT/E ronals fitted and it'll come with some tasty 70s rims - KN something-or-others.

Literally all it needs is an engine and box (Spiney Norman has a complete setup for sale) and tax. It's MOTd til next May.

Come on Mick - have another one off me :thumbup

Hi i'm very interested i'll ring you tomorrow if thats ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...