O/s Manta B/c A-Panel Wanted

Retro Power

A long shot I know, but I am after a new old stock manta b/c driver's side (O/S) A Panel.

I know these have been obsolete for a long time

I actually only need to borrow it, so if you don't want to part with it permanently I can return it once I have the dimensions.

Somebody must have one of these lurking in a corner somewhere!!

need it pretty urgently, will either collect or pay postage and send courier!

cheers

Nat tel 07932786471

A long shot I know, but I am after a new old stock manta b/c driver's side (O/S) A Panel.

I know these have been obsolete for a long time

I actually only need to borrow it, so if you don't want to part with it permanently I can return it once I have the dimensions.

Somebody must have one of these lurking in a corner somewhere!!

need it pretty urgently, will either collect or pay postage and send courier!

cheers

Nat tel 07932786471

Hi Nat

Do you mean an 'a'post or 'a'post to inner wing closing panel ( don't shoot me if they are't correct names for those?)

I thought you made the closing panel? But if you need an 'a' post I have one you can borrow

Cheers

Kev

Yea, its the closing panel, and yea, they are obsolete.

N/S is no good, can't mirror them as not the same. (well, I could measure up, CAD it, mirror it, modify it, then get a 3d tool made, but that would blow the viability!)

Reason for needing one is I want to (very urgently) get a run of them pressed!

Somebody on here MUST have one, its a cert that somebody picked one up at an autojumble years ago and has it tucked away in the loft for the day that they might need it!

If that is you, please let me know asap, as you can have your panel back, and you will help towards saving a lot more mantas/asconas!

This isn't pie in the sky ideas either I hasten to add, we have a company less than five minutes from our unit with an appropriate press (won't go into the technology now on here, but its not rocket science) who would be able to press out a very decent panel copy (won't be perfect, but a lot better than my handmade ones I'm sure!!!

I would not be getting tooling made, runs would be of the order of 8 panels, could be more depending on how it goes.