Manta/ascona B Bilsteins

Retro Power

We are now starting to supply Bilstein shock absorbers at good prices.

The first kit I've sorted is the 'B8' kit. These are very high spec, shortened bodies, for cars running 30-60mm lower than standard. Ideal for track cars, lowered fast road, or fast tarmac rally.

The damping and rebound rates are 330/120 at the front and 220/80 at the back. These work well with 400-500lb springs up front and 200-250lb at the rear.

The full set is £450 including post to UK. £460 if southern Ireland.

payment by Paypal or bank transfer - email/PM for details.

I'll be putting together packages for Manta A, Kadett/Chevette etc as well as standard ride height Manta B over the next few weeks, so pls ask if there is something you are after.

24-008839.JPG

24-008938.JPG

I could be interested in a set for a GTE hatch with 25mm lowered (reset) standard springs, hard as nails would be good.

If you like a firm ride, then the above kit would be fine.

If you would prefer it a bit more compliant, then the B6 kit would be better - I'm just clarifying the damping rates, as there is a bit of confusion at Bilstein over the availability of the various rates available. :thumbup

Callum.

If you like a firm ride, then the above kit would be fine.

If you would prefer it a bit more compliant, then the B6 kit would be better - I'm just clarifying the damping rates, as there is a bit of confusion at Bilstein over the availability of the various rates available. :thumbup

Callum.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on with these kits. I'll be definately interested. Are you organising springs too?

Luke.

• 4 years later...