Looking For My Stunner Manta And Another!

Hi, thanks to the omoc, one of my old beloved mantas was found within only a couple of days on here, its really nice to know that she is still around and has a lovely home :thumbup

Theres two others that i have owned over the years and i would really love to find out if they are still around and hopefully this one maybe for sale, she was my first manta out of three that i owned and she was my real pride and joy, i owned her around

11 years ago her reg was C204 WLW :wub: and the other was my real badboy his reg was E735 EJR he was my fun car :D so if you have any info on either one would be really great!

I would love to put there pictures on here but i cant find the link when in creating this post to do it <_<

Hi, thanks to the omoc, one of my old beloved mantas was found within only a couple of days on here, its really nice to know that she is still around and has a lovely home :thumbup

Theres two others that i have owned over the years and i would really love to find out if they are still around and hopefully this one maybe for sale, she was my first manta out of three that i owned and she was my real pride and joy, i owned her around

11 years ago her reg was C204 WLW :wub: and the other was my real badboy his reg was E735 EJR he was my fun car :D so if you have any info on either one would be really great!

I would love to put there pictures on here but i cant find the link when in creating this post to do it <_<

Hi Sabrina,

Place yur pics into Photo Bucket or the likes and just copy /paste into your post here.

cheers rab.