Kadett

rayman

nothing new there then mate :lol:

You know me too well Gary .Sometimes the pain is worth it :D

So you spend a week doing stuff for the Mrs laugh.gif Always works here, do the dishes, or make dinner afterwards you can pretty much do what you want thumbsup.gif If your a real bastard like me, you buy her and her sister a weekend trip somewhere far away biggrin.gif

Worth a try ,anyone know how to use kitchen appliances

Hmmm wonder where i can get a cheap pamper week or two :D

So you spend a week doing stuff for the Mrs laugh.gif Always works here, do the dishes, or make dinner afterwards you can pretty much do what you want thumbsup.gif If your a real bastard like me, you buy her and her sister a weekend trip somewhere far away biggrin.gif

And if its a one way ticket..... :lol:

I went to look at both these cars for a club member, youve got your work cut out mate, but it can definately be saved if you have a decent workshop and plenty of patience :thumbup

Dont forget to join up at www.opel-kadett-c.co.uk and keep us updated on progress mate.

PS, Alymac can get hold of most bits & pieces, and he has a few panels too. If you have an A I'm sure your already fluent in german for ebay.de :D

Edited by gernster

I went to look at both these cars for a club member, youve got your work cut out mate, but it can definately be saved if you have a decent workshop and plenty of patience :thumbup

Dont forget to join up at www.opel-kadett-c.co.uk and keep us updated on progress mate.

PS, Alymac can get hold of most bits & pieces, and he has a few panels too. If you have an A I'm sure your already fluent in german for ebay.de :D

Cheers for that,picked it up today and gave it a bloody good wash so at least it looks ok on the drive.Lot of work ...i agree but wasnt as bad as the other i think.Looking forward to getting into unit and on the spit.Going to have to phone BOC and get plenty of gas for the welder :D

mmm thats a nice car. i wanted that c20let'd one that was on pistonheads all last year. but when i spoke to him about it the engine had gone. raging!!!! i did leave it way to long to speak to him tho. it took a while to grown on me. tho 3.500 was a bit to much for me!!!

good luck

mmm thats a nice car. i wanted that c20let'd one that was on pistonheads all last year. but when i spoke to him about it the engine had gone. raging!!!! i did leave it way to long to speak to him tho. it took a while to grown on me. tho 3.500 was a bit to much for me!!!

good luck

[/qute]

Thanks ,looking forward to getting the grinder out ....again

Hadrian do sills arches and wing rails.

Klokkerholm do the A pillar skins, lower windscreen corners and the box section from A pillar to inner wing that will almost certainly be missing.

Klokkerholm also do the "outer half" of the inner arches. As before TJM should be able to get these for you. If not I might make the effort or give you the how to information.

http://www.klokkerholm.com/xProductCatalogue/productCatalogue.aspx?Group=609518

If you want to know where to check for rust read this

• Like 1

Hadrian do sills arches and wing rails.

Klokkerholm do the A pillar skins, lower windscreen corners and the box section from A pillar to inner wing that will almost certainly be missing.

Klokkerholm also do the "outer half" of the inner arches. As before TJM should be able to get these for you. If not I might make the effort or give you the how to information.

http://www.klokkerholm.com/xProductCatalogue/productCatalogue.aspx?Group=609518

If you want to know where to check for rust read this

Cheers for that will tap you up if needed, just read the READ THIS bit and well .....looks like i may have my work on :(

Edited by rayman

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple more pics .Decided to call it his and hers.She can have a Manta when there is dirt under her nails :D

P1060826.jpg

Sure the cat doesnt fit here

P1060825.jpg

Manta shape still better by far

P1060824.jpg

Wonder if i can get same twin headlights in the Kadett

P1060823.jpg

P1060822.jpg

Hid all the rusty bits behind the Manta too make the Kadett look good (sorry better) :lol:

Edited by rayman

Hia Rayman, your A sure looks nice now :thumbup . We seem to be going in the same kinda direction, my son has just gone and bought an ex road rally chevette 2 door saloon, looking very similar to yout kadett but with the big sloping head lights, needs sills and various patches, paint, interior trim, springs and so on, it'll keep him busy for a while until he passes his test (only 16). Good luck with the Kadette, if it turns out as nice as the A it'll be tidy.