Equipment For Sale, Press, Welder,etc

johnboy

Due to giving up my garage business and going back to being employed next week i have a few bits of equipment for sale, i thought i would offer them on here before ebay, (if this is against club rules then please delete topic)

All items are for pick up only due to size and are located approx 10 miles from Wrexham in North Wales, cash on collection.

Clark 6" bench grinder, (wire wheel and grinding stone) model number--CBG6RWC, good condition £20.00

WELDER sold.

TRACKING GAUGES sold.

Snap on Solus diagnostic scanner, comes with all the necessary hook up leads and personality keys, very good condition and in its own case, will read and clear fault codes, display live data, program injectors on diesels, some key programming on certain makes, and a lot of other stuff as well, if your interested in this then you will have a good idea what it can do. £700.00

I haven't took picture but if your interested in something send us a pm with your e-mail and i'll post pics to you. Cheers John

PRESS now sold.

Edited by johnboy

pm,s replied to and pictures being sent tonight.

Mantaray, thanks mate, it's been the wifes wages thats kept us going for the past 3 or 4 months or so but with a good job offer on the table i had to take it, been self employed for 8 years now so will take some getting used to being employed again.

Do you still have the SOLUS?

Due to giving up my garage business and going back to being employed next week i have a few bits of equipment for sale, i thought i would offer them on here before ebay, (if this is against club rules then please delete topic)

All items are for pick up only due to size and are located approx 10 miles from Wrexham in North Wales, cash on collection.

Clark 6" bench grinder, (wire wheel and grinding stone) model number--CBG6RWC, good condition £20.00

Snap on turbo 130 mig welder complete with pub gas bottle (nearly full) regulator,mask, wire, home made trolley. Works perfect, £100.00

Task master laser alignment tracking gauges, very good condition. £150.00

A couple of big fire extinguishers say £10.00 each.

Snap on Solus diagnostic scanner, comes with all the necessary hook up leads and personality keys, very good condition and in its own case, will read and clear fault codes, display live data, program injectors on diesels, some key programming on certain makes, and a lot of other stuff as well, if your interested in this then you will have a good idea what it can do. £700.00

I haven't took picture but if your interested in something send us a pm with your e-mail and i'll post pics to you. Cheers John