5 Stud Hubs

TJM

Hello to all,

Looking to do another batch of 5 stud alloy hubs.

Price will be £160 for a pair plus £12.50 for 10 wheels studs and £13.50 P&P to UK Mainland.

I can get specific machining done to your requirements (within reason) to include:

• Change of spigot diamter
  • Various PCDs
  • Removal of rear brake disc screws holes.

Please add your names below with your specific machining needs and I will get these sorted asap.

I need 7 pairs to make up minimum batch. I will hold stock of upto 2 pairs to get the ball rolling and already have 2 orders placed. 3 more required and we are away.

Regards

Tim

Hello

I have not produced anything for the rears as of yet and will not be looking into this for a couple of months as I am away until November.

A few options are adaptor plates with longer studs or replace your rear axle for a 5 stud version.

Regards

Tim

Hello

Yes it is, only problem I forsee is the brake disc mounting holes may have to be left out as the stud holes will intersect with 1 or 2 of the brake holes. You could mounting a disc on the front which takes away this issue.

Regards

Tim

Then there is no issue with these hubs being made to your specs.

egards

Tim

sorry i really should have made that clear , i do not require the disc mounting holes as i am using porsche discs that load onto the studs.

• 2 weeks later...

Panels arrived today and will be sorted tomorrow and courier will collect on Wednesday.

Colin, when did you order as the last PM I have is please pay using PayPal £108 odd but this never arrived in my account therefore your panels were not ordered as these are brought in special and not normally stock items?

Regards

Tim

Edited by TJM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there any more interested, can also get 4 stud so these can be made at the same time to make up the batch?

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

I might be interested in replacement alloy hubs with the standard 4 stud fitment! Looking at sorting the front set up with Brembo/Porche parts.

Whats the damage on a pair?

Thanks!

Dominic

Hello Dom

4 stud (standard direct replacement) are in stock for immediate despatch. If you have Paypal PM me your email and I will send a payment request through. P&P quoted was to UK Mainland so if a different location required please let me know.

Regards

Tim

• 3 months later...

Hello to all

Next run of 5 stud hubs will be given to the machinist by end of next week so if you need any please let me know asap and I will add to the list.

Regards

Tim