Hello From Sunny Blackpool

carter

hello to you all, im colin from thornton cleveleys near blackpool and been into mantas most of my life, i was in the manta owners club about 10 years ago but like everything, life tends to take over hobbies and pleasures so have been out of the manta scene for a decade, luckily i kept my 3 mantas stored away and have only recently dug them out, ive an exclusive that im going to restore to show condition, ive a GTE hatch that i restored in 1994 and ive a berlinetta auto that is totally original and untouched but is starting to show its age. I did used to live round the corner from Trevor Lewis and also worked at TVR with him but lost contact a few years ago, if your still into the manta scene trev give us a nod, anyway like i said..... a big hello :thumbup

DSC08751.jpg

hi carter

the pub meet is still going strong at the boddington arms salmesbury just across from BAE systems on the a59 firt friday of the month.

trev lewis is living in cyprus but not loving it so maybe coming back to uk.

hope to meet you soon.

Welcome Back

From sunny Bridlington ;-)

had a few pints of keo with trevor a few weeks ago and some more another night and then coffee at his house , he makes a good coffee lol , yes trev is struggling and think he will be back after the new year , bloody euro mucks everything up .

:thumbup

had a few pints of keo with trevor a few weeks ago and some more another night and then coffee at his house , he makes a good coffee lol , yes trev is struggling and think he will be back after the new year , bloody euro mucks everything up .

:thumbup

Trev Lewis back in the UK :thumbup

Mega Manta build and fiberglass awesomeness coming soon :D