My Monaco Blue Exclusive

carter

this is my exclusive that ive had for 10 years, bought as a restoration for £100 and having only had two owners is in original condition even down to the stereo, the time has now come to restore this car back to its former glory and save it from the crusher :rolleyes:

DSC08736.jpg

DSC08740.jpg

DSC08743.jpg

DSC08733.jpg

DSC08734.jpg

DSC08739.jpg

DSC08753.jpg

DSC08697.jpg

DSC08699.jpg

DSC08689.jpg

DSC08687.jpg

DSC08698.jpg

cheers mate, yes thats how it is now, i took those outdoor photos today and took advantage of the last of the sunshine, the photos make it look better than is, the usual areas are shot at, nose cone above headlights, peppering to roof and rough around rear arches but at least front chassis legs are surprisingly rot free :thumbup

cheers mate, yes thats how it is now, i took those outdoor photos today and took advantage of the last of the sunshine, the photos make it look better than is, the usual areas are shot at, nose cone above headlights, peppering to roof and rough around rear arches but at least front chassis legs are surprisingly rot free :thumbup

Yes mine looked better on the pictures, before I bought it. Even after seeing it in the flesh, I bought it with my heart not my head :blink: same as mine in repairs, but my chassis rails were gone at the swan necks :(

But at least it will be on the road one day :rolleyes:

I am so glad I kept in blue as I was going to have it sprayed in Astro Silver with the Opel "V" graphics on the bonnet.

Good luck with the project

• 2 weeks later...