Sold Please Delete Thank You

BLACK-GTE

Hi car still for sale, been on eBay no luck yet,

F reg monaco blue, on sorn mot till June, there is a thread in the projects section which shows the work which has been done under title exclusive coupe,

This would be a on going project for someone all the bad points are done tho, Iv fitted audi80 discs and vectra calipers which work well new fuel pump and filter.

New clutch plate and bearing

Rules say a price £2000 open to offers

Location is READING BERKSHIRE

Any serious questions or interested parties please ask or PM me, viewing is welcome just ask.

Cheers Andy IMAG0234.jpgIMAG0235.jpg

Edited by BLACK-GTE
  • Like 1

Hi im going to be selling my exclusive in the next couple of weeks and it will be on ebay(not yet tho).

F reg monaco blue coupe taxed till end of feb and mot till next summer, there is a thread in the projects section which shows the work which has been done under title exclusive coupe,

This would be a on going project for someone all the bad points are done tho, Iv fitted audi80 discs and vectra calipers which work well new fuel pump and filter.

Will need a clutch soon noisey thrust bearing and the diff does whine or could just be a bearing. Engine runs smooth no smoke.

Rules say a price £3500 would gaurantee i sold her not going to give it away.

Location is READING BERKSHIRE

Any serious questions or interested parties please ask or PM me, Im am using her daily now for work, viewing is welcome just ask.

although i am using it iv not fitted the side skirts nor the three piece boot spoiler yet.

Cheers Andy

hi is it a non sunroof ?

if so ill take it

thanks peter

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...