1988 Exclusive Coupe

Mantaland

1988 GTE EXCLUSIVE COUPE

Click for a Photo!

This GTE Exclusive is an F-registration car - one of the last off the line. It is well known in the Yorkshire area for its black glitter finish; it was originally Monaco Blue.

The car has had two previous recorded keepers (within the same household) so basically with me as the third keeper, it's actually a two-owner car.

It's got genuine mileage of just over 64,000 miles (with old MOTs as evidence). It was laid up on a drive for around 8 years (which is why it got a respray about three years ago!)

It has MOT until 3rd October 2012 (just under a year) and tax till the end of November 2011.

It is extremely solid underneath and is very tidy on the bodywork but there are a couple of small blemishes that will probably need treating soon.

The car is back on its original Ronal alloys but could do with new tyres - I had it on after-market alloys at point of MOT but I'm keeping those for my A-Series.

All in all 'The Glitterbug' is a very solid and well presented car that needs a loving new home with a club member because I have to fund my A-Series restoration - otherwise I would keep her!

I'm asking £1750 and would really recommend you view her rather than rely on the photos alone. The car currently lives in Leeds 25.

Dave - 07778 785366 / band@resurgence.biz

why do i feel the urge to go and look at this, my garage is full, i have loads on but i somehow feel a connection with this car. Maybe its cos my A came from Leeds!

Or maybe i am just manta greedy!

or maybe heres one i could use everyday :D

why do i feel the urge to go and look at this, my garage is full, i have loads on but i somehow feel a connection with this car. Maybe its cos my A came from Leeds!

Or maybe i am just manta greedy!

or maybe heres one i could use everyday :D

or maybe its because its to good to miss lol.

Hi Dave,

I had a feeling it was you. You may think it sad but I recognized your drive way!!

Here's a link to the old girls build thread. I am no longer the owner as I let her go over the pond when she was finished to give me room for another future project. Hope the sale goes well and let's see the other A.

keV

http://forums.mantaclub.org/topic/8182-manta-a-project-underway/