Sheffield Area Meeting On 3Rd Of November

399Road

Hello all,

Our Sheffield area meet will be taking place on the 3rd of November. We'll be meeting up at the Toby Carvery, at the top end of Dronfield near Sheffield, from around 8PM onwards.

I've had a better time this month with both the Manta project and the Ascona daily driver. The old bloke who ran into the Ascona has admitted liability and his Insurance company have authorised a brand new genuine Opel rear bumper which is being painted up this week. I've also got a set of tyres sorted out for the Manta's new wheels, that sit properly on the wheels without looking stretched on. The new wheels just need a bit of sunlight now to dull down that gloss white that makes my Polar white car look a bit Yellow!

.See you on Thursday? .Luke.

I'll be there.... Luke do you want that front bumper ???

Hello Mick,

It's an Exclusive Coupe rear bumper that I'm after. How many have you got, as I'm after a really good one. Mine's warped in the middle and bows out between the Bumper Irons.Mine's also got a couple of splits where the Number plate holder joins the Bumper. What's it going to cost me Mick?