Ate Brake Master

Julian

Does anyone happen to have an ATE Brake Master cylinder for a 1978 Manta "B" to sell me? I'm not looking for a good one, in fact you can bin the guts of it if you want to, my cousen has wrecked the thread on both pipe inlet/outlet by trying to screw new pipe nuts in that have unf thread! so he only needs the body, and as usual put it all in my hands! Many thanks in advance.

Julian.

It's always me around these parts! Between you and Steve Price I'm slowly clearing my garden :thumbup

You can't do that, you will spoil the look of the place, unless of course you intend planting Manta & Mk1 Cav seeds :lol:

Does anyone happen to have an ATE Brake Master cylinder for a 1978 Manta "B" to sell me? I'm not looking for a good one, in fact you can bin the guts of it if you want to, my cousen has wrecked the thread on both pipe inlet/outlet by trying to screw new pipe nuts in that have unf thread! so he only needs the body, and as usual put it all in my hands! Many thanks in advance.

Julian.

I have one of these stripped (moving parts corroded), so I stripped and cleaned it. Contacted Brakes International, they couldn't help with new internals. They put me on to J&L Spares in Rochdale, who have them. They quoted me £150 to rebuild :o . Managed to get a free complete one today from a good friend. :thumbup