Ascona Lhd Rolling Shell

i could be overly suspicous lol it went for handy money considering its only missing the stuff that would have been chycked in the bin , and dosent apear to need welding those chassis legs are as good as new put up a project thread be a nice one to follow

Just overly suspicious. Shill bidding is illegal and no-one would dare do it after someone got jail time for doing it on ebay, right? :lol:

Collected shell the other day and delighted with it's condition it is as was described on Ebay the sellar can only be described as a gentleman and his knowledge of the opel cars and modifications was endless definately will use in future for opel parts and info.

Well chuffed with purchase which is now dry stored allowing me to crack on with the rallycar knowing i have a spare shell :thumbup :thumbup

It's already been said but lets see some pics of your progress and you will have no end of advice from the regulars on here.

If you're doing a job, chances are someone on here has done it before!

Good luck, oh, and here's a piccie of my Ascona (although it does have a few too many door to be considered "proper!") :D

IMG_2219.jpg

Edited by stradacab