Body Filler

huw

Hi,

There's all sorts of fillers available these days, to me, the most important thing is ease of application, followed by ease of sanding, from my recent experience, 'U-Pol Easy-Lite Filler' is great, it's really easy to apply, you can be very accurate and avoid hours of sanding, I use that for all the major imperfections, then to finish off with I can recommend 'Bodyline Soft Sand Polyester Stopper' The U-Pol you can get most anywhere, I think Halfords sell it? The Bodyline stopper can only be bought through Brown Brothers as far as I know? If you use these in conjunction with a good primer filler, I use U-Pol P.88. the results can be amazing with the minimum amount of effort!!

Cheers,

Alf.

I use a polyester filler with a hardener (2 component) that can be bought pretty much everywhere. The current product i am using dry up pretty fast, and is easy to grind in hand. Gets a very smooth surface. Don´t use epoxy based products, they tend to be hard to grind, and can also take a while to dry...