1.8 Berlinetta For Sale

Fc4ster

For Sale

After a busy few months juggling two manta's I am now able to advertise my 1.8 Berlinetta for sale. This car came third in its class at billing 2009. The car's mileage is 84,000 and will come with a full 12 month MOT. With alot of help from my dad, who has been with the club for many years, the car has had the Fuel tank removed and reconditioned and a new handbrake cable. The car had a replacement Carb fitted early last year, aswell as new leads Plugs and Battery (October 2010)

Still having issues with the fuel gauge not working, however will keep trying, Also a common issue : the boot support pistons are weak.

I am asking for 1,850 GBP

For any further information or viewings please give me a shout on here or at CJForster@Live.co.uk

The car will be located in Longtown, Carlisle, Cumbria (Near Gretna Green)

I will upload further photos of engine bay and underside as soon as possible

Thanks

CIMG0730-1.jpg

CIMG0451.jpg

phone2002.jpg

">phone2001.jpg

Edited by Fc4ster

• 1 month later...

Pity you're so far away. I don't suppose you are planning a trip a bit closer to the midlands?

Would try and help you out with the distance, I am currently living in Penrith, However car is located nr Longtown due to garage space. If you are interested I do want this to go to a good home as it was my first manta so i could be tempted to drive it further south for collection....

Nice car, have kept an eye on this since you first posted.

Bought a white GTE hatch from a Peter Forster down your way.....a few years back now.

If I was looking for another right now I'd be knocking at your door, distance is no hurdle when in the market for a Manta!!

Good luck with sale.

:thumbup

John.

Cheers,

That Peter Forster is my dad, He past on the Manta bug to me a few years ago, I remember his white gte, Do you still have it?? I bought the silver I200 a few months back, only reason im selling this one really. Was my first manta but i just dont have the time for two!!!

Cheers,

That Peter Forster is my dad, He past on the Manta bug to me a few years ago, I remember his white gte, Do you still have it?? I bought the silver I200 a few months back, only reason im selling this one really. Was my first manta but i just dont have the time for two!!!

No I don't have it anymore,great car but last time I saw it was on pistonheads....looking sorry for itself.

Have had another GTE hatch since then but now have an SR hatch.

All the best with i200 and hi to your Dad.

John.

Hows your Dad getting on with his i200? He bought it from me 5 years ago.

My dad rarely gets on here, He is going to pull his finger out in the new year i think and get on with it. Needs alot of wealding underbody but seeing my silver I200 i bought i think has got him up for it! Will let him know of all your interest and will post some pics on when i can.

• 1 month later...