What Are The Best Spring Compressors To Use

monstrous101

the best advice i can give you is dont waste your money on them you dont need them. once the bottom ball joint is popped just push the bottom arm down and the spring just drops out as it is under very little tension .then just stick in the new spring and use a trolley jack to raise the bottom arm stick a nut on the bottom ball joint and track rod end and job done.

the best advice i can give you is dont waste your money on them you dont need them. once the bottom ball joint is popped just push the bottom arm down and the spring just drops out as it is under very little tension .then just stick in the new spring and use a trolley jack to raise the bottom arm stick a nut on the bottom ball joint and track rod end and job done.

Uprated springs are under very little tension. Standard ones are soft and long and can fly.........

Uprated springs are under very little tension. Standard ones are soft and long and can fly.........

Agreed. Took some standard ones out of a subframe that was off the car last year, I stood on the crossmember while my old man undid the ball joint nuts. I'm not a small guy, around 18st, and the subframe still jumped off the floor with me stood on it...