Needed For Rebuilding The Te

doveyte2800

when trevor lewis was doing his a series he was putting the b series front cross member under it for the better front suspension set up and to get the anti roll bar to the front. might be worth looking into should be a few front crossmembers knocking around of the b series manta/asconas

when trevor lewis was doing his a series he was putting the b series front cross member under it for the better front suspension set up and to get the anti roll bar to the front. might be worth looking into should be a few front crossmembers knocking around of the b series manta/asconas

Hi Mate,

Yes i've heard it's been done but the problem is that for historic rallying the car has to be 'as built' or as modified within its build period. i think a turret on the inner wing may be a step too far !

Nice idea

regards

Ian

Hi Ian

Is this what your after?

its not the best quality picture but i can take a better one if this is what your after.

They need a bit of a clean and new bushes but apart from that are all ok.

Andy

161120111189.jpg

Hi Ian

Yep its a pair i have. they have just been sat up in the loft and im not going to use them so if you can use them just make me a sensible offer and there yours. the money just goes back into the manta fund to help pay for my A rebuild! I would think the postage will be around 7 or 8 pounds but i can find that out on friday.

i will try and get some better pictures for you tomorrow.

Do you have any pictures of your project?

Got a few bits of mine on here. www.theopelproject.com

Andy