Timing Chain Cover,oil Pump Housing

i2000

Hi, are you running injection or carbs? as i have one that dosnt have the timing pickup on so only any good if your running carbs. i might have one with the pickup but will need to have a rummage about in the garage. i should get chance on tuesday if thats any good.

Andy

Hi, are you running injection or carbs? as i have one that dosnt have the timing pickup on so only any good if your running carbs. i might have one with the pickup but will need to have a rummage about in the garage. i should get chance on tuesday if thats any good.

Andy

Andy

hi thanks for the reply it is injection.

had a rummage around in the garage today but could only find one thats good for a carb setup so will venture into the loft tomorrow! and see what i can find. If i can find anything and make my way back out i will let you know and post a picture as im sure there is one about somewhere!

Andy

Hi, made it out of the loft and have this one.

The number on the side matches up with yours. It needs a good clean up but water ways are fine and so is the oil pump gear housing.

How does £40 + postage sound? (which should be about £6) i should also have a spare front seal you can have if you need one?

Andy

231120111199.jpg

231120111200.jpg

231120111201.jpg

231120111202.jpg

231120111202.jpg

Hey Chris

Thanks for the info, i have and A series so didnt know much about how the injection was setup on the GTE and had two covers one with a pickup on it and one without and thought it must have been the one with the pickup that was needed on a GTE.

i2000, i can have a look at the one without the pickup and see what the number on it is and check its condition, i think its all good but can check tomorrow.

Andy