Billing Car Show 2012?

Aggressor

Hi Rob,

The details of the VBOA show at Billing / Northampton can be found on the VBOA website currently. ( and the members area of this forum)

If you join the club (OMOC), you and your manta would be able to join us on our stand there for the weekend and it would be great to see you and your car there.

You can join by clicking on the membership link at the top of the forum page and comes with many more benefits than just attending the VBOA event.

Hope to see you there and to see your car and the progress you are making.

Kind Regards,

Fiona Middleton. :thumbup

• 1 month later...

Hi, i hope to re-join the club in the next few months, as its been a fews years since i was last a member and if i can get the car running i want to come up to billing in it but need to plan how much time i dont have to get it finished :-)

will check the VBOA site for the date.

Thanks Andy

• Like 1

Hi, i hope to re-join the club in the next few months, as its been a fews years since i was last a member and if i can get the car running i want to come up to billing in it but need to plan how much time i dont have to get it finished :-)

will check the VBOA site for the date.

Thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

If you re-join the club, all the details of Billing are on the members area of the website, as well as receiving the quarterly magazine with info of all other shows near you.

Hope this is useful?

Regards,

Fiona Middleton. :thumbup