Opel Manta A Help

gabri'95

I almost bought a red A series in germany 8 years ago with all white interior ... That was very special, and the seller also informed me that this indeed was very rare. The most common ones i think is the Beige and Black ones.

I have also seen blue, and some of the elder A series Berlinetta models also had dark red interior.

Anyways, this all depends on what colour and model the car was originally. For example, if it is a original Black Magic edition, it will originally have been fitted with all black interior and yellow brown checkered recaro seats ONLY.

If it is a L version, in Red it could have both Beige and Black interior.

This website has a nice guide regarding this subject, but it is in German i´m affraid.

http://www.manta-a-online.de/

Go to menu "technik" and under the "sonstiges" you choose "farb und polsterkombinationen". From here you just choose the colour of your car (the original colour) say sunflower yellow (Signal Gelb) and you can see what models where with cloth fabric, or vinyl leather, and what colour combinations was used.

Hope it helps :)