Very Nice Birlinetta On Ebay

I'm not keen on the lack of brightwork personally, but as he has removed all the pins it's obviously a deliberate "look" he has gone for. And easily put back if that's your thing.

Nice coat of paint and great colour, I like the seats and interior. Looks on the face of it to be a nice one, I hope it finds a buyer- the money looks about right too.

i'm with James on this one, the lack of bright work around the archs and sills plus the missing side mouldings do imo ditract slightly from the cars looks.

Yes it probably is worth around two grand but in todays market & at this time of year it may be difficult to achieve that price.

Well I liked it so much I have paid a deposit on it with collection day after New Year. I can understand why the chrome is missing but do intend to put new on if I can do it without using pins and putting extra holes in the body. My brochure shows the Berlinetta without side mouldings so I am leaving them off for now.

Bob.

Hi mate, I am up in Carlisle and the car currently is near Leeds. Once I get the car and paperwork I will be trying to locate previous owners for history as that's a bit sketchy to say the least, I will also be on here somewhere quite often looking for advice and answers I guess.

Well I liked it so much I have paid a deposit on it with collection day after New Year. I can understand why the chrome is missing but do intend to put new on if I can do it without using pins and putting extra holes in the body. My brochure shows the Berlinetta without side mouldings so I am leaving them off for now.

Bob.

I've seen the brochure where the side trim is not present too, just the sill trim and the arch trim, makes for a much cleaner line on the Manta in my opinion.

Damn good purchase there mate :thumbup