Manta B Stainless Wheel Arch And Sill Trims Wanted

Redrob666

Hi, I have just bought a Manta Berlinetta which has at some point had the stainless wheel arch and sill trims removed. I would like to put it back to a more original look so need these items. I am not fitting them by the usual pins as these are gone but want to try Tiger Seal instead so if you have a full set or just one let me know. Got to be cheap though cos it might not work and then I will live without them. Don't want to drill the bodywork for rivets or whatever. Thank.

I thought the stainless cill trims were only fitted to the Mk1 Cav not on the Manta B, as for the wheelarch trims, I bought a full set of those on ebay ( new ones) two years ago and they did not come cheap, the set of four came to £120.00 plus postage, they don't seem to be on the market these days. so happy hunting :thumbup

After I posted this reply I realized that there are long thin bright trims running along the top of the cills, just below the door, I thought he meant the wide stainless ones that are on the cills of the Mk1 Cavvy :o

Edited by Julian