Rear Window Louvres For Hatch

Ben Hefty Hollings

got one fitted to mine ...im keeping it for now . but fyi the brand is auto plas and i think they are long gone now . ive not seen one for sale in years .

the one ive got doesnt sit tight to the screen as you would expect , its raised a few inches so it accomodates for the rear wiper ,also im missing the support bar and had to make one .

i think its more of a coupe thing to have anyway .

you could try and fit another models one ....loose the rear wiper mind...

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19cc55864e

its even got the size there 94cm x 105cm .... not sure what a manta is , but it might be close

Edited by dynamytedan

I have an autoplas louvre for the hatch, same as Dan's sits higher off the window to accomodate the wiper. Not seen it for ages but from memory it was in good nick. I paid £60 for it so would like my money back. If you're interested I'll try and get a pic for you.

Cheers

Peter.

hi,ben its paul who used to own your car,how you doing ? yeah i too would love one of those louvres for the rear window ,sound like you have had a result .. thats gonna look great on your car.

i bought one years ago when i was about 18 for a morris marina i had that was in the days when you could go to a car accesory shop and they would stock all goodies like window louvres and body kits (not like now with just boring halfords)

yes auto plas who made these is long gone im afraid ,their factory used to be local to me.

hope all going well with the car ben best regards paul

Ben, here's a few pics of the louvre, it's in good nick, bit dusty but will clean up fine. Tiny mark of red oxide paint in the top right corner but you'll never see it. No fittings so either make up your own or double sided tape to the back screen (if you're lazy like me). Let me know if you're still interested.

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

Cheers

Peter.