Door Mirror - Internally Adjustable - Nearside - For Early B

richm

Hi All,

Not sure if i'm looking for the impossible here or not...

An internally adjustable door mirror for early Manta B (mirror casing is "grained" black plastic, with rubber surround, and mirror has the little "stalk" on the inside to allow adjustment from inside the car). I'd also need the front glass channel that the mirror is attached to.

(A long time ago I replaced the driver's mirror on my 1976 Berlinetta with a similar looking mirror that is internally adjustable, which i got from a slightly later scrapped car, probably an early 80's model. I'm now looking to do the same on the passenger side, as i'm too lazy to walk around the car to adjust the mirror :)).

I know a lot of the later cars will have had the internally adjustable mirrors on both sides, but not sure when the particular style of mirror casing was changed.

Anyone got anything matching this description and looking for a new home?

Cheers,,, Rich

Hi, I have just picked up a Berlinetta with what i think is this mirror on the passenger door. I am working away from home so can't check till the weekend if your non adjustable passenger mirror is the same as the one on my drivers door I could do a swap if that would be any good. I would need the glass channel too iff they are different. Cheers, Bob.

Thanks John, much appreciated, please let me know how much you want for it.

Bob, thanks very much for the offer of swap. I might want to put the car back to original at some point, so i'm wanting to hold onto the current mirror, but many thanks anyway. Looks like you've got yourself a great early B there by the way, I remember seeing it on ebay.

Cheers... Rich

hi rich, stipped it off the door just now. looks ok, needs a bit of a clean but the mirrors good. if you pm me your address ill get the wife to find out p@p for it. is £5 + p@p ok???? ive loads of stuff to get rid of so i can sort my project. cheers john

Edited by johnpuevwmt