Wanted Sub Frame Mounting Bolts For My Gte

e966kfl

im in need of a pair of sub frame mounting bolts for my gte after having to cut the rusty seized old ones out - does anyone know if these are avaiable new ?? failing that a second hand set in good condition ???

thanks in advance. Dan

Dan,

Dr Manta, in Germany does these bolts for about £15 each. Alternatively you can just put normal bolts through from a nuts and bolts supplier. Make sure you use Nyloc nuts on the new bolts though. Don't be tempted to use Stainless bolts as they are not very strong and could snap easily......Luke.

hi there i have a pair of used ones but i have had them re zinc plated so they are like new ones i also have the washers and nuts for them,i am looking for £20 plus £2.50 p&p give me a shout if you are interested. contact 07977950044. cheers drew

hi there i have a pair of used ones but i have had them re zinc plated so they are like new ones i also have the washers and nuts for them,i am looking for £20 plus £2.50 p&p give me a shout if you are interested. contact 07977950044. cheers drew

twenty quid !!! are they gold plated too??? call me tight but thats a bit steep aint it ? :ph34r:

....... But even if it was it would be fine! Done it plenty of times and never had one come loose.

Ps 20 quid for a plated bolt and nut and washer set for these bolts sounds fair enough to me! Drew is running a business and getting them plated involves running around the place, it's not like he's just picking them up at asda!

• Like 3