16V Dizzy Setup , Twin Lights - For Sale

MB15

Offered up for sale ,

I am in Inverness - Scotland if you want to collect in person or i can post,

1.8 Dizzy Setup for 16v conversion = £58 + £8 Postage

(Picture is for illustration purpose only)

(Dizzy cap and timing belt cover not inc)

(Everything else is!)

setup.jpg

Kevin

Edited by opeldvd11

Hi, I am interested in the lights. I assume these are a fibreglass trim with a metal mounting plate with the round light units fitted to that. How bad is the damage to the trim? Is there any damage to the light units themselves? What bu

Bs do they take? I assume that PayPal would be a suitable way to pay if I buy them. Thanks,Bob.

Hi, I am interested in the lights. I assume these are a fibreglass trim with a metal mounting plate with the round light units fitted to that. How bad is the damage to the trim? Is there any damage to the light units themselves? What bu

Bs do they take? I assume that PayPal would be a suitable way to pay if I buy them. Thanks,Bob.

Yes Bob the light surrounds are fibreglass, The damage is a few cracks and chips - easy fix ,

Only sellling spare parts because I`ve lots of s~ite lying around and no space / Lack of Money / 2 Week old baby girl,

Not sure what bulbs they take? will look for you!

Lenses themselfs are not the best 2x good 2x poor ,

Ive got newish spare lenses in a box to list when i come across them ,

PayPal is perfect for me - or cash by recored post - Up to Buyer

Kev`s rite - lenses are hella ;)

Regards

Kevin

Hi again. Assuming these take H4 outer bulbs and H1 inners I will take them if you can find the spare lenses and don't want too much extra for them. I am not in a mad hurry for them, just fancy the change while I refurb the original units on my Berlinetta.. Cheers, Bob

Hi again. Assuming these take H4 outer bulbs and H1 inners I will take them if you can find the spare lenses and don't want too much extra for them. I am not in a mad hurry for them, just fancy the change while I refurb the original units on my Berlinetta.. Cheers, Bob

PM me pal ,

Many Other Parts For Sale Please See My Other ad

Regards

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...