Cav Coupe/saloon Centre Box And Gte Injection Stuff

spiney_norman

I'd like to get moving on my project Cav saloon, I've got most of the bits lying around to do it but there's one or two I don't have at the moment.

I know I can get a centre box on ebay (the one that curves up over the axle), but does anyone one here have one they'd be willing to part with? I'd rather pay a club member for one! Pretty sure the Cav saloons used the same as the Manta coupe.

Could also do with any bits of the GTE injection system anyone's got, since it's a Cavalier I bought with no engine and gearbox there's nothing there at the moment so ideally a complete plug and play setup that I can just bolt on, wire up and use. Someone must be looking to get rid of these bits after doing a redtop conversion? I've got a distributor, ECU and an injection wiring loom although it's been cut and messed about with so I don't know how good it'll be. If nobody's got a complete working setup then I could really do with an inlet manifold with known good injectors, pressure reg etc and an injection thermostat housing. Whatever you've got spare, let me know!