Breaking Manta Hatch 1.8

Retro Power

Hi mate

I'm after a good condition passenger side door mirror

Black plastic window winder handle

Also, my front seats are very wobbly and i believe they may be missing some form of plastic or nylon cover which fits over a hook mechanism on the underside of the bases - I'm not sure if that makes sense as I have not had a look myself.

If you can help with these bits i would be really grateful

Hi, no mirror on that car I'm afraid. I might have one somewhere but finding it could be fun! If your passing and fancy rooting through a 40ft container of manta parts you might find one!! Likewise the window winder! Yes there are plastic strips that sit under the seat runner clamps, and yep they go wobbly if they go missing. I'll have a look, pretty sure I have some laying around that you could have.

Hi retro

If I'm up your way I'd love a rummage through your container mate.

If you have the plastic strips for the seats I would be over the moon.

If you could have a look when you get time I would really appreciate it.

Hi, no mirror on that car I'm afraid. I might have one somewhere but finding it could be fun! If your passing and fancy rooting through a 40ft container of manta parts you might find one!! Likewise the window winder! Yes there are plastic strips that sit under the seat runner clamps, and yep they go wobbly if they go missing. I'll have a look, pretty sure I have some laying around that you could have.