Please Delete

Joe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe I will be interested in the torque tube, unless Davo's PM is reference that.

I can PayPal if you prefer as gift and pick up on my travels from North West to Lincolnshire via the M62.

Do you have the horn button for the 3 spoke wheels ?

Edited by robah

Joe, what sort of literature, hve you got for GTE's and i200, i240 & 400's etc.

I could be interested in making a scrapbook up (may include all Manta literature), what are you looking for to purchase it off you. I could pick it up on my travels.

Edited by robah

And replied (but sadly to say 'no').

I won't be at the VBOA day I'm afraid Andy, but you're welcome to come over to have a rummage if you'd like to. I do have a lower dash and glovebox in dark grey. How does a tenner sound?

However if you find a window winder handle, I need one too!

Thanks,

Joe.

Hi Russ,

Yes, I've got two or three I believe. They're mid to dark grey plastic and there's even a tape holder for one of them. Does £15 plus postage for both bits (ie £15 the lot + p&p) sound okay? Or you're welcome to collect them if you prefer.

Thanks,

Joe.

And replied (but sadly to say 'no').

I won't be at the VBOA day I'm afraid Andy, but you're welcome to come over to have a rummage if you'd like to. I do have a lower dash and glovebox in dark grey. How does a tenner sound?

However if you find a window winder handle, I need one too!

Thanks,

Joe.

Hi Joe

Sorry that I have not been in touch sooner - I was not aware that you had responded to me. I've subscribed to this thread now so shouldn't happen again.

Yeah £10 is fine for the glove box assy but I do need a mint one.

Are you around this weekend for me to come visit - could bring the Manta over for a run.

Was there a listing anywhere of what parts you had that I missed, or is it just ask and hope? Any bits for black bumpered SRB couple? Really need a nearside side door, and offside good wing if you have one? Also good complete square headlights, particularly with the circular covers on the inside as I'm missing one and it's starting to deteriorate inside. I could also do with the nearside mirror triangular piece, as have a mirror but no way of fitting it?

Thanks,

Dave

Good grief chaps, it's rush hour!

To go through in order:

Stuart - sorry, I can't help with those I don't think (I will double check tomorrow though).

Sam - I think I can help with that. By complete, do you mean with the window glass slider (ie the triangular bit in the corner the mirror fixes to)?

Andy - yes, but really only on Sunday morning before 12ish if that's any good? I'll check the condition of the glove box (I think I've got two in fact) and PM you my number.

Dave - I'll check and get back to you tomorrow if that's okay. You might be in luck.

Thanks folks,

Joe.