Please Delete

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to bounce this back up, much has gone now (no glass left, etc) but I still have a matching pair of early B front wings (genuine) which have been well repaired by a previous owner for £100 collected, and two offside later wings, one genuine, one pattern, both of which would need a bit of work but are still useable for £40 each, collected.

The two slot nosecone is on borrowed time as it will be weighed in a week on Friday if no one has it (along with all the other nondescript metal bits I have), so please get in touch soon if you're interested.

There's a collection of bits of GT/E sideskirts from which a useable set could be made with a few minor repairs. Offers please for those.

Also numerous black edged rear lights (but I'll bet you've all got loads of them!)

A round type washer bottle with pump (no frame though) and two of the larger GT/E type, both with pumps but only one frame.

A coupé bootlid in anthracite which is starting to rust, but the lip spoiler is pretty good on it. £20. The matching rear bumper with foglight, £20.

Ask away for other bits, and I'll have a look.

Thanks,

Joe.

Thanks for the replies chaps.

The early wings have a row of little studs on the 'horizontal' fold line to attach trim strips, and also only one hole for the (chromed) bumper attachment rather than the later ones which have two holes for the plastic front spoiler.

No wiper motors I'm afraid Andy (long gone!), but I'll check the lights and get back to you later.

Thanks again,

Joe.

• 3 weeks later...