Scottish Car Shows

mantajock

its there 40th anaversary brian , its near lauder , i have the email from them i will enter us under the club , its a nice place to have a show and near to the borders so theres always more cars

:thumbup Good to hear things are in the pipeline for 2012. Maybe the Lauder show would appeal to some of the North England Manta Squad as well ?

John.

Hi, Jock. Sorry to have taken so long after asking the question but I would like to book in for Thirlestane please. As its a two day event is there on site camping available? My car is a 1975 Manta Berlinetta Coupe. Reg No. RJO 253 P. Now all I need to do is cure the boot leak, sort the start switch issues, fix the headlights, mend the sunroof, clean it properly, MOT it, etc, etc, etc,. It WILL be there. Cheers, Bob.

• 2 months later...

Well, my heap is mot'ed and taxed and capable of managing any trip where the maximum gap between petrol stations is about 150 miles! Was gonna come along to bridge of allan on 20th may. Who all is going? (hopefully lots of sympathetic mechanical types to point out what I've done wrong on my car, and how to fix it!)

got the passes for bridge of allan for the 20th may and entries in for Thirlestane Castle, Lauder on the 9th - 10th June 2012

did not get a year book this year so if any members know of a show that they want to attend let me know and will see what we can do

Saw your motor at knockhill yesterday i'm sure Jock :thumbup

yip was me , was giving some of the classic drivers some slagging , oh i mean support lol

get it along shug plenty help for you here

Well, my heap is mot'ed and taxed and capable of managing any trip where the maximum gap between petrol stations is about 150 miles! Was gonna come along to bridge of allan on 20th may. Who all is going? (hopefully lots of sympathetic mechanical types to point out what I've done wrong on my car, and how to fix it!)

Hi, Jock. Sorry to have taken so long after asking the question but I would like to book in for Thirlestane please. As its a two day event is there on site camping available? My car is a 1975 Manta Berlinetta Coupe. Reg No. RJO 253 P. Now all I need to do is cure the boot leak, sort the start switch issues, fix the headlights, mend the sunroof, clean it properly, MOT it, etc, etc, etc,. It WILL be there. Cheers, Bob.

hi bob entries are in but not a problem think wee stuart is camping all weekend aswell so i can give him a pass for you, i know that reg from somewhere