Scottish Car Shows

mantajock

Just another day in the life of a shoddy manta. If anyone is going to bridge of allan, I won't make it.

My piece of shit motor has thrown another hissy fit and aint going anywhere.

Hi Shug, whits up noo ? or better nae tae ask. We were all looking furard tae seeing yae to plenty more shows tae gang. Heres some pics owe today. Hope yae git sorted oot Shug.

sadccc2012show012.jpg

sadccc2012show011.jpg

sadccc2012show010.jpg

sadccc2012show007.jpg

sadccc2012show006.jpg

sadccc2012show004.jpg

sadccc2012show003.jpg

sadccc2012show002.jpg

sadccc2012show001.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

got passes for thirlstane here, not sure yet if i can make it will see nearer the time , will drop yours in rab n craig and the wee man , hopefully scott will be there , but i will try and get to it

After all the organising I won't make it to Thirlstane. Manta failed MOT for worn front pads and I am not gonna get spares in time. Seems strange it pulls up ok and passes the rolling road. Must mean they had to find something wrong. Never mind, I am booked for the Moffat Rootes weekend so that will now be its first show. Hope to see some other Mantas there.

scottish ford day 1st july , they want £2 per car this year must be for a ford mug , thats the ones you drink out off lol,

can i numbers who is thinking of going , booked 10 spaces anyways

is there anyone wanting to go to moffat i see redrob is going so i could see if i could get a stand if enough cars want to go to it ?

Edited by mantajock

Where is the ford day? Also, when is moffat?

Finally got my manta running again today (tho I forgot to check the rocker gasket when refitting the cover and just unleashed black smoke and an oily mess on my engine and the road! Just needs a respray now!)

Moffat show is on 24th June. That should be plenty of time for a respray at a decent body shop,, or I could put you in touch with my sons company at Longtown:-) actually he is very good and that shows in how long it takes to get a slot there for paint. Even if you are family you have to wait your turn.

Where is the ford day? Also, when is moffat?

Finally got my manta running again today (tho I forgot to check the rocker gasket when refitting the cover and just unleashed black smoke and an oily mess on my engine and the road! Just needs a respray now!)

bridge of allan shug for the ford day

• 2 weeks later...

the passes are here for the ford show at bridge of allan , i will try and make it along if i can , stag night the night before so think i will be a little hungover , we man stu will have the gazibo along but i will try and get along , any one want to drive my manta along to the show ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Moffat show is on 24th June. That should be plenty of time for a respray at a decent body shop,, or I could put you in touch with my sons company at Longtown:-) actually he is very good and that shows in how long it takes to get a slot there for paint. Even if you are family you have to wait your turn.

Is that the body shop on the R/H side of the road as one heads to Hethersgil ? on route to mi brother inlaw.

rab.

Yes, that will be the one. Longtown Body Repairs. Big sign on the side of the building. If you , or anyone else for that matter, need a quote for a good quality respray or any bodywork give him a ring on 01228 792409 and ask for Andy. Or call in and see him if you are passing when he is open.

Yes, that will be the one. Longtown Body Repairs. Big sign on the side of the building. If you , or anyone else for that matter, need a quote for a good quality respray or any bodywork give him a ring on 01228 792409 and ask for Andy. Or call in and see him if you are passing when he is open.

:thumbup cheers rab.