Jump to content

Bilstein Shock Absorbers


Recommended Posts

Hi guys!

i'm in need of the top 'rubber' of my front bilstein (opel sport) shock absorbers.

It's the one that is hollow and the top stut of the shock passes through this rubber.This can be seen by just opening the bonnet.

The part number of the absorber is F4-B46-0081-H000.

Can somebody help on this?



p.s. the car is an Opel Manta B.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah so this is where you're hiding when not on AO! :P

Have you tried Bilstein's own website as they do have a back parts catalogue...


for classic opels... although they only do replacement shocks and not just the top rubber bush...

You might find somewhere like eurocarparts does the bushes... just a thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...