Manta B Drivers Floorpan.

opelscott22

Ive made a big hole in my mantas floor and its a very complicated shape to replicate in flat sheet so Im looking for a replacement floor from the front seat mount to the seam at the bulkhead.

Anyone know where I can find a replacement panel? Ive had a look on the german sites but can only find manta A pans. I have seen them for a B, just cant find any now that I need one...

Id even like a section cut from a car, even though the chances of that are slim to none it would be a better option...

Thanks, Scott.

do you need the complete floor or just the tricky corner bowl shape. seen your project, lookin good#

did you fit the second hand boot floor?

only an idea but have you considered a scrapper, think i seen a gold hatch gettin scrapped on here, and there is a monaco blue in a scrapper on the ebay section on here~( written off because of the door!) more than likely

Edited by brady

Thanks for all the help with this. Ive been out in the garage today and got cracking,.The floors coming together now, the replacement leg is half done so Imgetting there!

I was just being a wimp I think, made a big hole and got scared!! Still cant see the car being done this year though, work gets in the way of everything eh?

Scott.

Edited by opelscott22