Greatings From Norway

notecontrol

hello everyone , my name is martino , i'm from italy and i live in norway since 2008 .

well , there's not much to say about me . i like old cars and trucks , earthworks , electronic music , synthesizers , beautiful women , tasty food , constructions and controlled demolitions , dogs , clever people , travels and a few other things

i don't like bureaucracy , smart asses , hypocrites , people who yell all the time and talk to you the way you talk to an idiot

and i better be clear from the very beginning to avoid surprises : technically i should be banned from the forum right away and i know that, as i do not own any manta , but a '75 ascona equipped with manta gte engine

hope the fact we share same chassis and engine will be enough to lead you to some kind of support and comprehension towards me :lol:

and hope as well to improve a bit my mechanic skills by reading your experiences and communicating with some serious gearhead which unfortunately i'm not , at least in this topic

and why not having some nice time while stepping in here and there

kind regards

M.

EDIT misspelling on the very first word posted in there . well , that's a good start :lol: so , greetings to everybody

Edited by notecontrol

• 2 weeks later...