Genuine Gm Manta Mudflaps Plus Volvo 4 Pots

Robbie

Decided to pop these new ones up here first as they are pretty rare. Not the normal printed logo mudflaps but the old proper raised type Did not know where to put them on the site as they are for both the manta A and the Manta B so here first. I forgot I had these until I came across them today, Price is what I paid for them to get them here, was on the invoice £80

I have another set I came across yesterday as well which were fitted but must not of been on the car for to long as they are really good.

gmmud.JPG

Edited by Robbie

Decided to pop these new ones up here first as they are pretty rare. Not the normal printed logo mudflaps but the old proper raised type Did not know where to put them on the site as they are for both the manta A and the Manta B so here first. I forgot I had these until I came across them today, Price is what I paid for them to get them here, was on the invoice £80

I have another set I came across yesterday as well which were fitted but must not of been on the car for to long as they are really good.

gmmud.JPG

Hi Robbie

Does the other set of mudflaps have a opel blitz stickers or are they raised moulded type? Also how much for the used set?

Cheers Andy