Parts Wanted If You're Going To Vboa This Sunday

druid

Hi folks

I'm after the following genuine GM or OEM bits for my '85 1.8S Berlinetta coupe and would be keen to meet up and collect from anyone going to VBOA this Sunday:

Pair NOS headlamp units

Pair NOS headlamp wipers (just the frames and blades NOT the arms and mechs)

New/NOS Bosch HT leads

New battery earth cable

New engine block earth cable

Excellent used mudflaps with opel 'blitz' sticker rather than raised moulding

New/NOS AC Delco coil and amp

Extension 'frame' in dark grey plastic for fitment of non-standard deeper stereo head unit - NOW SORTED

Good used grey carpet (rear section)

Rear driver's side door card (mid grey vinyl) in excellent condition

pair of original spec Pioneer parcel shelf speakers

original grey Berlinetta front and rear seats

Please PM me if you can help with any of the above with the intention of meeting up on the day to do a deal.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by druid

The battery earth cable and block earth cable are an easy DIY job, or universal ones should be available on ebay.

I've got the radio spacer, rear grey carpet and some grey Berlinetta hatch seats if they're any good to you and you fancy a trip. The seats need a good clean and are still in the car but apart from the backrest of the rear seat they're all the same as coupe ones. I won't be at the spares day but like I said, if you fancy a day out I've got them!

The battery earth cable and block earth cable are an easy DIY job, or universal ones should be available on ebay.

I've got the radio spacer, rear grey carpet and some grey Berlinetta hatch seats if they're any good to you and you fancy a trip. The seats need a good clean and are still in the car but apart from the backrest of the rear seat they're all the same as coupe ones. I won't be at the spares day but like I said, if you fancy a day out I've got them!

Hi Norman

Thanks for the offer mate.

I'm sorted for the radio spacer thanks to Robbie.

If you're in no hurry to sell (and if I don't get sorted at VBOA) I might well be able to come and see you for a visit and pick up the carpet and seats.

I'm sure the hatch seats are the same as coupe ones but not sure on the carpet - maybe someone can confirm. Also, to ensure that the colour is correct, would it be possible to pm me some photos when you get time?

Thanks fella

front seats are the same and the bottom part of the rear seat but the back part of the rear seat is different in the hatch, carpets are the same

Cheers Robbie

In that case, would really like to see pics of the carpet asnd seats Norman

Thanks

Andy

hi .as far as i know the battery earth leads are not obtainable /available new now at all. ive tried gm via my local dealers & `ask andy` on here but they are discontinued. i could do with 3 myself if you ever find anywhere that has any ????

I'll get you some photos early next week mate!

Cheers mate

hi .as far as i know the battery earth leads are not obtainable /available new now at all. ive tried gm via my local dealers & `ask andy` on here but they are discontinued. i could do with 3 myself if you ever find anywhere that has any ????

If I find any I'll let you know mate.

Just addded a couple more items if anyone is able to help:

Pair of NOS headlamps

Pair of NOS headlamp wipers (blades only)

If you're going to VBOA then even better

might have some genuine opel HT leads, got a load with no part numbers, all new in mint condition, if you know the lengths.

Thanks fella

I will measure up and get back to you. Will you be at VBOA this Sunday?

What colour are they and are they 8mm diameter?

Edited by druid