Silicon Hoses From Js Performance. Now With Added Omoc Discount

Moderators please feel free to move this topic if in wrong place. :thumbup

I have started a new topic from

http://forums.mantac...427#entry216427

and http://forums.mantac...uging-interest/

I have recently received my Silcon Hose Kit from http://www.jsperformance.co.uk/

For the whole kit ( XE with standard injection) Main coolant, heater, oil, and ancillery hoses came to approx £230 including VAT.

Bottom Rad hose is the most expensive, if you have it in one piece with two oulets (pictures below), and the top hose, for both it's approx £115 including VAT (that is the most expensive route or you could add a S.Steel insert). Double check with them, or I can contact them on your behalf.

WP_000098.jpg

WP_000101.jpg

WP_000099.jpg

They will do standard CIH hoses, I think I have most of the originals if anyone want's these made. I will be able to get prices once they see them. Infact they unlike most bigger silicon hose manufacture's they are more likely to do one off custom hoses and kits.

I am pushing fo them to give OMOC club members discount, not sure yet but maybe 5 - 10% on price.

I will start a new list from the one Clive (Opel2000) started and I will statr with the members who have already shown interest. If interested please let me know what hoses you require and what colours (available on there site, now just added white :o )

List

1. opelmantagsi (XE Top and Bottom Radiator Hoses - Black)

2. Dom400 (XE)

3. chazza (XE)

4. gt4_ade (XE)

5. plumster (Top & bottom hoses for CIH in red)

6. Devil Fish (XE complete hose set)

7. garymanc (XE complete hose set)

8. rutts (Top & bottom hoses for CIH in black)

9. cdi200 (xe/let bottom rad hose in one piece in black)

10. jonkadett (XE complete hose set)

Edited by robah

awesome effort, do we have a minimum number to band together to get the bulk order underway?

I can put my money in as soon as its needed or called for

picking the number will be based on common colour? I am down for a black pair as pictured at the top.

the only thing I would like to mention without getting away from a standard templated part would be the tail up to the manifold connection, is it long enough or can this be a bit longer so it connects or can be cut back to fit the manifold connection to avoid a further joint in the hose? if that tail is designed to be long enough to connect directly to the manifold then that would be very tidy indeed.

Edited by opelmantagsi

mmmmmmmm nice . how many hoses do you get in total with the £230 kit ?

Can not remember of hand (hoses at work and I don't go back to monday night) but here goes, top and bottom Rad hoses, x 2 to heater matrix, all the small pipes that go to the standard injection system http://www.jsperform...-hose-kits.html , minus the heater matrix hoses and the breather hose kit on the same page above. Will let you know for sure next week, and I hope to get the offical pictures of them soon.

awesome effort, do we have a minimum number to band together to get the bulk order underway?

I can put my money in as soon as its needed or called for

picking the number will be based on common colour? I am down for a black pair as pictured at the top.

the only thing I would like to mention without getting away from a standard templated part would be the tail up to the manifold connection, is it long enough or can this be a bit longer so it connects or can be cut back to fit the manifold connection to avoid a further joint in the hose? if that tail is designed to be long enough to connect directly to the manifold then that would be very tidy indeed.

Not sure on minimum order as the mandrels are already made. I don't think the colour is an issue, as it's added later in to the manufacture. They contacted me the day before I picked mine up to confirm the colours. I measured it and took it off my XE original pipe work for the standard set up, I will double check on Tuesday night and let you know (I will take some photos to post up). I think they should be able to tweak any requirements to the hose layout as the mandrels are bigger than the hoses. If you can measure/photo graph your needs they can adjust the pipework, probably at a small cost, but don't quote me on that. Your only problem is distance if not quite correct. The guys are very skillfull and really do put pride in to their work like most small business.

Put me down for a set plz

I will edit the list on the first thread :thumbup

Edited by robah

Top & bottom hoses for CIH in red, Oh Aye I'd be very intersted in that.

maybe the heater hoses as well....mmm

I will dig out my CIH hoses, and get them down to JS Performance for a price. :thumbup

Rob

I have had contact from Shane at JSPerformance reference hoses.

Quote" The colour is not a problem at all and we can offer 10% discount and free uk delivery for 5 or more kits and 15% discount for 8 or more orders if this helps?

With orders of this quantity we would need about a week or so to make the kits."

Reference the CIH Hoses Quote" If you have the originals we can make these up to no problem and if they don't have spouts etc they will be quite a bit cheaper."

To assist the guys I think this offer should be open to all forum members and users, it's not my place to choose who can have what, after all I am only the messenger......don't shoot. :D .

If everyone saves money and it helps bring the prices down and business up for JS Performance, then everyone is happy...... :DB) ,

Now going to see if I can get discount on a hoody from them... ;)

hi ,do you have any pictures of the hoses ,what do you get for a full set for an xe ,i,m running mine on carbs .

cheers

mark

I haven't got round to my set-up yet and the guys from JSPerformance, are very busy at the moment with back orders, but will send me the pictures soon.

I will get some pictures of mine tomorrow laid out on the floor for what I received, and post them up ASAP, with a break down of each pipe.

They will tailor around everyone's needs

Rob

Guys I apologise for slow response and none pictures of above. It has been hectic last few days for me and am now on a course for two weeks, with little or no internet connection. :(:angry: .

When I get back I will push the thread forward.

JS Performance are aware of this and are still getting through the backlog of other work.

Plumster if possible can you send me a photo of the bottom hose and if possible the part no, I think I have the correct one but just need to be sure :) .

I also have realised I require a little tweak on a couple of hoses, as I have got my measurements wrong :( but nothing that can't be sorted easily.

I will still have some contact to the forum via my mobile, so can still be contacted by the forum and Pm (email).

Regards and thanks for the patience.

Rob

OK I will get some piccies of the bottom hose, not sure of the part number!! but will try & find it, really don't want to remove any hoses as system is full of coolant & anti-freeze.

Will have to be tomorrow night, hopefully I can get some decent pics with the flash & me underneath the car. :wacko:

Can't find any numbers on the hoses, but they are in situ so may be impossible.

On bottom hose I'm pretty sure the end that connects to the water pump is bigger than the radiator end.

bottomhose-1.jpg

Top hose seems pretty straight forward, but again I can't see any part numbers.

tophose-1.jpg

tophose2.jpg

Edited by plumster
  • Like 1