Silicon Hoses From Js Performance. Now With Added Omoc Discount

Spoke to JS today and it doesn't seem like the have the set for the A series. They are going to send me some info and pics on the ones they have for a manta and i discussed sending them my set for the standard A series so i will update this thread as soon as i have any more news on things.

Andy

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rob.

Are you still looking for a full set off GT/E to get copied, if needs can strip all off i200 and send BUT WOULD WANT RETURNED if any use.

cheers rab.

Wanted in black if possible. Jist shout back if required or drop me mail.

Hi Rob.

Are you still looking for a full set off GT/E to get copied, if needs can strip all off i200 and send BUT WOULD WANT RETURNED if any use.

cheers rab.

Wanted in black if possible. Jist shout back if required or drop me mail.

Rab I have Pm'd you :thumbup

Are the people listed below still interested in kits for there cars, also this offer on the hoses is open to all users of the forum and other clubs.

1. opelmantagsi (XE Top and Bottom Radiator Hoses - Black)

2. Dom400 (XE)

3. chazza (XE)

4. gt4_ade (XE)

5. plumster (Top & bottom hoses for CIH in red)

6. Devil Fish (XE complete hose set)

7. garymanc (XE complete hose set)

8. rutts (Top & bottom hoses for CIH in black)

9. cdi200 (xe/let bottom rad hose in one piece in black)

10. jonkadett (XE complete hose set)

• Like 1

Like the look of theses. They turned out nice. I have actually asked for my set to be supplied through Callum @ retro power, they are agents? Reason I am going through them is I have dealt with before so know they will send to nz. They will also be able to check they are the right ones before sending. So that's one firm order that can be supplied any time, hopefully by mid year as I will be ending them in the second half of the year all going well.... Lot of effort gone into organising these so good to see the companies getting some business from us owners. Robah, I bet your chuffed after all the time and effort with the results...job well done there mate.

• Like 1

Cheers Derek,

I contacted JS Performance today, as I had forgot about the hoses for the powercap to idle valve and back to the inlet manifold. They are going to sort some out for me, in the next week or so.

They are still working hard on other hoses and manufactures, including making me some hoses for the Mk1 Astra GTE :) (eventually).

I mentioned that I would resurect the post to jog peoples memories, but they realise that christmas has just passed.

Yes I am well chuffed with the hoses, even though the rear hose from the cylinder head was a pain to fit until I remembered to use diluted washing up liquid. ;)

• Like 1

The Guys at JS are spot on. Made me a modified set for my A series and the fit is perfect. Only had a test fit and not got them on the car yet as have to have some brackets fitted to the rad before i can get it all plummed in. They enlarged the lower hose by about 9mm for me. Had mine without branding on as they called me to check what i wanted before they made them.

Will have pictures in a couple of weeks with them all fitted up.

Andy

2013-01-26-15.53.33.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've just seen the invoice for 6 sets on my desk so yours are on the way Derek, sorry for the delay! There's never enough money in the pot to buy all the stock of everything we need!! We need 3 sets just for cars we have in the workshop in build at the moment!!

We have now listed the two piece, non heater hose XE set on Ebay, but if you are on here, buy direct as its cheaper!

See ad in parts for sale section, we now (and for the forseeable future) have stock of this set (its the most common setup for the conversions we do)

Hi,

Quick question who is sorting these out now, I originally put in my order with robah but I see retropower is selling sets now.

I still want an xe set in black, who can sort me out?

I have to replace the starter motor soon and it would be great if I could fit the new hoses at the same time.

Thanks!!!

Dom

Hi,

Quick question who is sorting these out now, I originally put in my order with robah but I see retropower is selling sets now.

I still want an xe set in black, who can sort me out?

I have to replace the starter motor soon and it would be great if I could fit the new hoses at the same time.

Thanks!!!

Dom

We have a black XE set (without heater pipes) in stock. If you want the heater pipe version then i can do them but there will be a week or so wait. Let me know what you need.

Cheers,

callum.

Edited by Retro Power

Hi Calum,

Thanks for the response, I need pipes to suit the following:

1,Top & bottom hose

2,It has standard manifold on ATM which has the outlet under it

3,Heater hose from back of engine (no heater yet but I want to connect up later on)

4,Breather hoses two into manifold & one above dip stick

Thanks!

Dom

Hi Dom,

I have had a lot of PM's reference the hoses, and I apologise for not getting around to fully sorting out the requests for most people.

For future reference for yourself and anyone else requiring Silicon Hoses in any format for the Manta's etc. please contact John or Shane direct at http://www.jsperformance.co.uk/contact/contact-us.html or Nat and Callum at Retropower.

The prices I think are very good as I payed a lot more to have them developed

Many thanks to Rab for supplying the hoses for the GTE and Spiney Norman (Rob) for the Carb'd hoses. :thumbup

Many Regards

Rob

Hi Calum,

Thanks for the response, I need pipes to suit the following:

1,Top & bottom hose

2,It has standard manifold on ATM which has the outlet under it

3,Heater hose from back of engine (no heater yet but I want to connect up later on)

4,Breather hoses two into manifold & one above dip stick

Thanks!

Dom

I can do the water hoses to suit but i don't stock anything for the breathers - i think you may be able to get them though from elsewhere - the one near the dipstick is just a straight reducer, although i forget the diameters off the top of my head.

I'll get the water hoses ordered and contact you when in stock.

Do you have a direct email I can get you on?

Meant to say, thanks Rob for all your work on this, it's very much appreciated!

Hi Dom,

I have had a lot of PM's reference the hoses, and I apologise for not getting around to fully sorting out the requests for most people.

For future reference for yourself and anyone else requiring Silicon Hoses in any format for the Manta's etc. please contact John or Shane direct at http://www.jsperformance.co.uk/contact/contact-us.html or Nat and Callum at Retropower.

The prices I think are very good as I payed a lot more to have them developed

Many thanks to Rab for supplying the hoses for the GTE and Spiney Norman (Rob) for the Carb'd hoses. :thumbup

Many Regards

Rob

• Like 1

Hi,

Tried to send a PM but I think your inbox is full!

I can do the water hoses to suit but i don't stock anything for the breathers - i think you may be able to get them though from elsewhere - the one near the dipstick is just a straight reducer, although i forget the diameters off the top of my head.

I'll get the water hoses ordered and contact you when in stock.

Do you have a direct email I can get you on?