Silicon Hoses From Js Performance. Now With Added Omoc Discount

Trial fit to engine, pig tail from pump to thermostat housing removal of around 20mm from large bore for alignment and to leave clearance for second top outlet hose > heater metrix T piece. Top rad hose nipped off around 12mm so as to sit clear of fan cowel. I have contacted JS Performance and told them to keep sizes as supplied so folks can trim to own requirement. Prices for this set of hoses still to be confirmed, but will hopefully be shown on JS Performance web site sometime next week.

NEWHOSES1.jpg

NEWHOSES3.jpg

NEWHOSES2.jpg

cheers rab.

Edited by Rab

Trial fit to engine, pig tail from pump to thermostat housing removal of around 20mm from large bore for alignment and to leave clearance for second top outlet hose > heater metrix T piece. Top rad hose nipped off around 12mm so as to sit clear of fan cowel. I have contacted JS Performance and told them to keep sizes as supplied so folks can trim to own requirement. Prices for this set of hoses still to be confirmed, but will hopefully be shown on JS Performance web site sometime next week.

NEWHOSES1.jpg

NEWHOSES3.jpg

NEWHOSES2.jpg

cheers rab.

Nice one Rab, they look fantastic and thanks for supplying the hoses to JS Performance. :thumbup

• Like 1

Hi Rob.

And thanks to you for getting off the starting blocks much appreciated bi many. The `T` piece original will be getting replaced with one in stainless also I was told today from Shane, so yup well pleased with them, thur sending my originals back next week but told if ever wanting back for any reason just to drop me mail.

cheers rab.

Edited by Rab
  • Like 1