North West Musem Of Road Transport Classic Car Show

David

On Sunday 12th August there is a classic car show from all era's at the transport musem in St Helens. show is on from 10am to 4PM. if you wish to show your car entry is free. the websire is nwmort.co.uk and the bloke organising everything is called Paul you can email at paul@mwmort.co.uk if you have any queries or want to book your car in.

On Sunday 12th August there is a classic car show from all era's at the transport musem in St Helens. show is on from 10am to 4PM. if you wish to show your car entry is free. the websire is nwmort.co.uk and the bloke organising everything is called Paul you can email at paul@mwmort.co.uk if you have any queries or want to book your car in.

Could be very interested in this as it's only a few miles up the road, and I am on terminal leave from the MOB then.

If there is interested I could organise a BBQ at mine post or even pre show.

Rob

Rob: I have been in touch with the organiser "Paul" you need to email him with your details ie. car reg. no. and make of car and you just turn up before 9.45am. The museum opens at 7am til 9.45am for exhibitors to get in then it opens to the public at 10 am til 4pm. I only live 4 miles away in Earlestown.

Thanks Geoff

Rob: I have been in touch with the organiser "Paul" you need to email him with your details ie. car reg. no. and make of car and you just turn up before 9.45am. The museum opens at 7am til 9.45am for exhibitors to get in then it opens to the public at 10 am til 4pm. I only live 4 miles away in Earlestown.

Thanks Geoff

Yeh cheers, I have and he has contacted me back with the above details. :thumbup

My Gran (Collingwood Road) and Auntie used to live in Earlestown, we used to go to the market on a Friday in the 80's

Sometimes we would walk from Warrington :o down the Sankey Valley Canal, with the dogs.

Rob

• Like 1