400 Decals On Ebay

mickappy

Not sure whos selling them - but i have the decals drawn up on the computer, have cut and sold several and have had no complaints about them yet.

If your after a some decals then let me know what you want... i will post them over to you and if your not happy with them then post them back (i will pay for return postage) ...

Can't be fairer than that....

Regards

I bought some standard decals off that guy and they are not very good, will end up on my tool box rather than on the car.

when I went back to him about the quality he got a bit septic....

@ascona400r I am looking for some door stripes only at some stage, either that or I will paint them on prior to lacquering, but I am about 8 months away from being at that stage

Not sure whos selling them - but i have the decals drawn up on the computer, have cut and sold several and have had no complaints about them yet.

If your after a some decals then let me know what you want... i will post them over to you and if your not happy with them then post them back (i will pay for return postage) ...

Can't be fairer than that....

Regards

how much for these decals as on ebay. ??

I got a set of these from Brian above (400R) and can't recommend him enough. They're on almost a year and perfect, great quality.

Another bonus is that Brian includes a spare or two so that if you feck up when fitting them you can try again. I also got sunstrip from him.

More pics in this thread.

http://forums.mantaclub.org/topic/30907-400r-almost-complete/

imgp0139k.jpg

• Like 1

looks great. can you do them the way they are in ebay ad? like they are on daves 400. ive noticed colours are a differant way round on the 400 above and they dont look like they go to the line on the door? and also do u do the angled 400 fot the middle of the front bumper? cheers mick

looks great. can you do them the way they are in ebay ad? like they are on daves 400. ive noticed colours are a differant way round on the 400 above and they dont look like they go to the line on the door? and also do u do the angled 400 fot the middle of the front bumper? cheers mick

Well.... yea can do them whatever size you want, whatever colour you want... and can do the angled 400 for front... can do all you need to whatever requirements you need....

Cheers

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Well.... yea can do them whatever size you want, whatever colour you want... and can do the angled 400 for front... can do all you need to whatever requirements you need....

Cheers

Hi there - are you still able to do decals?

If so, I might want a couple created as an 'i350' but no need for stripes, etc

Hello there. Yea, still doing them... PM me if you want to get a couple cut out sir....

Sorry, computer says No!

Your account cannot receive PMs for some reason.

Guess you can send me a PM by reply, maybe send me your email address.

>>>
As per forum comments, would you be able to create a set of decals that read 'i350', in the same style as the 400/240 stickers?
I would want only the numbers, not the stripes. White numbers to go on the front spoiler, black numbers to go on the bootlid, plus a larger set to go on the doors. Maybe a spare set of each too. Not trying to replicate the look of the original decals, just the style of the numbers but to refer to the 3.5L engine in the car :-)
If you could give me an idea on price then I will let you know whether to go ahead with this (assuming payment via paypal)
Regards
John Rutter
>>>