Cheap Reliable Low Milage Car For Sale - Proton Wira 1300Cc

399Road

For sale is my 2001 Proton Wira saloon car. The Wira is almost identical to Proton's Persona, they just changed the name on the later cars. The car has only 14100 miles on the clock, has one owner from new, an elderly gentleman who's recently given up driving, It has full service history ( 7 services ),It has 12 months MOT, It has 4 brand new BF Goodrich tyres, A brand new battery and everything works as it should do. The car has been garaged from new and has never been out at night or when the roads have been salted. It has power assisted steering and all the contols are nice and light, making it an easy car to drive. The bodywork and engine bay are really clean too and the interior looks brand new. The heater control panel still has the protective sellophane fitted. The car was waxoiled when it was new and the underbody is really clean and tidy. The engine runs perfectly and inside the rocker cover looks a nice shiny silver like new still. The car has its original Proton wheeltrims, floormats, mudflaps and drivers pack with servicebook, radio manual, Proton dealer info and even the stencils for security etching the windows that were never used. It's still got it's supplying dealer, Brocklehurst's of Chesterfield's registration plates and rear window sticker.I've just given the car a full service, fitted the new tyres and battery and a couple of wiper blades too. I intended on using this car to teach my Mrs to drive, so I did all this to make the car as reliable as I could, but she's now decided that an automatic would be better for her, so this near on perfect car is now sat around doing nothing. The car has White paintwork, is a 4 door saloon with a manual gearbox and qualifies for the cheaper rate of tax, with its 1300cc engine. I'm after £1200 for this car and I think this is really good value for money with it's low milage and excellent overall condition. There's easily a good 5 years trouble free motoring left in it, probably more. It seems a shame to get rid of this car. But the Ascona is my daily driver so I need to find a good home for this Proton. So, 14100 Miles, One previous owner from new, Full MOT, Full service history with the last one being last week, 4 new premium branded tyres and a new battery, no rust, everything working perfectly and only £1200?

The car is located in Chesterfield , Derbyshire. Contact me on here, any inspection welcomed...Luke

100_1507.jpg

100_1503.jpg

Loads more photos available - interior and exterior.

Edited by 399Road