Drivers Side Chicago Grey Recaro Seat - Bloody Great Nick And Cheap!

druid

Chicago Grey GTE Recaro drivers seat in very good condition.

£25 collected from Leamington Spa (5 mins from M40 Junction 13/14).

Please see photos. The only issues is the normal slight flattening to the offside cushion bolster where previous arses have slid on and off the seat :Pand there is a slight tear about 10mm to the seat back. Other than that this seat is in bloody fantastic nick.

These could be collected on the way to or on the way back from Billing if you're travelling down from the north.

Please see pics. Any questions please ask away.

Mobile no. 07903 833313

DSCF1891.jpg

DSCF1893.jpg

DSCF1892.jpg

DSCF1894.jpg

Hi Norm

Yep it's yours mate as I owe you a favour ot two with the bits you've helped me with. I'm deffo coming to Billing but not sure if it will fit in my coupe?

I take it that you're travelling from South Wales? Will you be going to Billing via M40 (you can cut across country through Daventry to get to Northampton) - if so I'm 5 mins from the M40. You could pop in on the way there or back if I can't fit it in the car. I've some tools you can borrow so you could even fit it if your bringing the car it's intended for. :D

btw norm, it includes the seat frame and runners too

Yep, I'll be joining the great Southwest convoy in my Cavalier, not sure yet which way we're coming but if it won't fit in your coupe then I can easily pop in on the way home and grab it then. Should go though, you'd be surprised what you can get in a coupe when you're a bit creative!

Thanks mate :thumbup

Yep, I'll be joining the great Southwest convoy in my Cavalier, not sure yet which way we're coming but if it won't fit in your coupe then I can easily pop in on the way home and grab it then. Should go though, you'd be surprised what you can get in a coupe when you're a bit creative!

Thanks mate :thumbup

No worries fella. I will endeavour to squeeze the seat into my coupe - if I have any problems then I will let you know and you can collect from my house on the way back from Billing. PM your mobile phone number so I can call you when at Billing.