Parts On Sale - Going To Billing All Weekend!

ijiopel

Hi Guys,

Im coming to Billing this weekend - whatever the weather :rolleyes:

Will be bringing the following parts with me and I thought i'd give you guys first shout, if your going:-

Bilstein Front Shocks - black body, less than 100 miles use £60

Manta Front Springs - 60mm lowered, good condition, yellow £20

Big Brake Conversion for Manta - uses cosworth disks redrilled to fit manta - minimum 15 inch wheel req'd , surface rust but good condition, less than £1k miles and calibra turbo callipers - painted silver and like new - also two sets of pads - all is in good condition £150

1800 Distributor Belt £3

Wiperblade for headlight £1

1 Good indicator lenses, plus 1 useable indicator lense, 2 rubber seals and 1 ligth fitting £5

Pair of headlight rubber surrounds £10 (also got one single - drivers side for a £5)

Imscher steering wheel (steering wheel only)- leather a bit faded but still useable £20

Set of 20 D1 SpecRacing Alloy wheel Nuts, Anodised black, Brand new in pack £25

2 x 1.18 Revel Opel Manta Die cast models, 1 yellow, 1 black - white one got a wing mirror missing, yellow one 2 wings mirrors missing and a wiper blade - £10 each of the pair fo £15

Chrome opel Blitz Badge - Chrome £3

Chrome !6v badge £2

Original Manta Stereo with the original spacer - no wiring and ive not tested £10

Looking forward to the show! :D

Mark - 07970949156

Can I have the rebel models please??? I will be at billing all weekend, can you send me your phone number so I can ring ya over the weekend to collect thanks paul

I ment revel models lol

Sorry just seen number on add ;-) am I the first to ask for them????

Can I have the rebel models please??? I will be at billing all weekend, can you send me your phone number so I can ring ya over the weekend to collect thanks paul

I ment revel models lol

Sorry just seen number on add ;-) am I the first to ask for them????

Hi Paul, Models reserved for you - will be there all weekend from fri so just give me a ring when you want to collect - thanks Mark 07970949156

thanks mark for brake kit

cheers Kurt. looking forward to seeing your car when you've done it. thanks mark

to 85 and Novashed - as we didnt manage to meet at Billing i will get the postage prices and let you know. thanks mark