Chrome Opel Cih Rocker Cover

spiney_norman

20120717_131615.jpg

20120717_131626.jpg

20120717_131637.jpg

20120717_131646.jpg

20120717_131658.jpg

Bought this to use myself but changed my mind as I often do! The chrome's a bit pitted and it's slightly dented towards the back, I've tried to show it in the photos but it's hard to photograph shiny bits like this. No good for a concours car, but perfectly useable if you just want to brighten your engine bay up a bit.

Looking for £30 or near offer, postage will be about £7 or you're welcome to pick it up from SA18 or CF24!

• 1 month later...

I've got a 2.4 ally cover if your interested? needs a rub down and paint up but its a good one. I can post a picture if your interested?

Andy

Hi andy, can u get a pic of it to my phone on 07543772975 or email kerrysgirl123@hotmail.co.uk

cheers oh and looking for matching set of alloy wheels ( dont have to be ronals) and engelmann mirrors and front seat brackets,

Hi andy, can u get a pic of it to my phone on 07543772975 or email kerrysgirl123@hotmail.co.uk

cheers oh and looking for matching set of alloy wheels ( dont have to be ronals) and engelmann mirrors and front seat brackets,

No problem, will get a few pictures emailed across tomorrow.

Sorry but i cant help with the other bits.

Andy