Manta 400R (Sold)

Fermanta

My Redtop 400R is for sale. Not going to bore you all about how much I don't want to sell this but needs must. Will update spec & info over next couple of days. Cleanest 400R around imho.

imgp0139k.jpg

imgp0148vz.jpg

Just putting it on here & Totalopel site for first few days to give enthusiasts first shout if any interest, then advertising Nationwide.

£7250 ono. 07743443777 (00447743 443777 from ROI)

Car is in N Ireland but will deliver anywhere in UK .

Edited by Fermanta

That's a bargain. If only I had the money. I would have thought that Ebay would be the best place to sell this, especially with it already being in Ireland. Good luck with the sale, I think it's worth loads more than you are asking for it. Nice car...Luke.

What a shame your having to sell such a great car, hopefully circumstances will change and you might be able to keep it. On parts alone I bet it cost as much as the asking price, and all those manhours.

Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Heading to England Robah, Herts. Have had a flurry of interest over last two days, was offered asking price yesterday and agreed to a deal. Then turned down a £600 better offer then last night, cash deposit was being handed to me but I managed to resist it :(

(To be honest I have asked for weekend to think about it as I am reconsidering selling it, but it looks like it'll be going)